Friday, April 06, 2007

Aunt Jill

Aunt Jill. Just the sound of this brings a smile to my face. The other
day Kennedy and I were out crusiing the ranch on the 4-wheeler. She begged with those big dark eyes to drive, so there was no way I could say no (ever notice that 'what the hell'' is always the right decision?). Her little hand gripped the throttle, and before I knew it we were being thrown back and forth as she would press on the gas and let off and give it a punch and let off... I kept telling her, "Slow and Steady. Slow & Steady." Well, it didn't take long until it was FAST and steady. Quick learner, my little niece.

2 comments:

Dani said...

I cannot believe how big she's gotten!! What a cutie!!

OurHappyFamily said...

Hey girl, it's me Hillary (Brady) Whalen!! How in the heck are you? It sounds like you are doin great. Look as cute as ever! Oh, I miss you girls. Love the blog, our is curtisandhillary.blogspot.com