Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Winter Wonderland

You see these gloves I'm clinging to (thanks for the great b-day present Matt) ...well that's because they've been my new best friend. They've kept my hands nice and warm snowshoeing in Island Park, boarding through 3 1/2 ft of powder at Targhee, snowmobiling & tubing at the sinks, shoveling my 4 mile long driveway, venturing to Deb/Jess's cabin & night snowmobiling (working in waist deep snow to get Nate & I unstuck-whoops), playing at the Willis cabin, digging through a 8 ft mound of snow to free Matt's truck/trailer, and who know's what else is in store. As Discover Card says, PRICELESS! Evidence below...





On top of Mary's summit at Targhee- about to hit 3 1/2 ft of powder! Amazing!





My roomie - Miss Katie Lundquist. Behind her is a world of fun!




Kind of hard to see what's going on- a lovely cell phone shot- but that's Matt's truck/trailer locked in by a 8 ft wall of snow! That took us a little while to dig out - thanks Mr. Snowplow man.

2 comments:

Dani said...

K. you don't even know how excited I am that you're back in the blogging world!!! I miss you!!!! (and I'm very jealous of all the snow)

Kristen said...

I can't even begin to describe my jealousy. You always have such grand adventures to tell about! I absoluetly love Targhee (esp. when there is fresh powder and no fog!) How fun, how fun. Well, I guess I probably won't have wanted to help dig out Matt's truck...sorry!